Original or GEN II “RFT” Tuckable Inside the Waistband (IWB) Holster
Reinforced Top “RFT”: manufactured with a Kydex insert to keep the mouth of the holster open and allows you to safely, smoothly & securely one-handed re-holster draw after draw.
The tuckable holster is our most popular option for individuals who carry IWB and wear dress shirts, polos, or t-shirts that are tucked in. The tuckable holster comes with a detachable metal clip to aid in putting on the holster and features our non-slip material that allows for a no clip design. The clip can be worn or detached depending on user preference.
This tuckable holster is designed so that the side of the holster facing outwards towards the waistband has an additional flap that enables the user to tuck their shirt between the outside of the holster and the inside of the flap. The holster waistband side has a soft (loop) velcro covering. The flap holster side has the denier covering like the inside of the holster. The outside of the flap (waistband side) has the non-slip rubber which enables the concealed carrier to prevent from over-tucking the shirt and pulling their shirt out with any drag.
- Draw side specific
- The outer skin is a rubberized non-slip fabric
- Inner padding provides comfort as well as retention for firearm
- Non-slip binding
- Smooth interior lining for a seamless draw
- Marine-grade thread
- Water-resistant / fire retardant / lightweight / durable
- Artemis “ART” Cut is a lower profile cut that allows a better master grip, available on select holster sizes. Photo comparison is available in the product gallery.
- Laser/light options: SMALL-viridian laser or tactical light, crimson trace laser guard, crimson trace rail master, laser max, and like sizes. LARGE-Streamlight, TLR light/laser systems, surefire light/laser system, and like sizes.
- The sweat shield option protects the user’s weapon from body oils and sweat as well as “hammer gouge” and similar irritations.
- Cleaning Instructions
1. Using a mild dish soap (Dawn or like soap) gently wash the exterior holster/product with a sponge or dishcloth
2. Rinse well with water and make sure excess soap is removed.
3. Let the holster/product air dry completely before use.
Learn more about our products and modification options on our PRODUCT INFO page.