REMORA GEN II Tuckable “Non-Slip” Holster
After numerous requests, we have combined our Tuckable Holster with our GEN II material- The tuckable holster is our most popular option for individuals who carry IWB and wear dress shirts, polos, or t-shirts tucked in. The tuckable holster comes with a detachable metal clip to aid in putting on the holster and features our non-slip material that allows for a no clip design. The clip can be worn or detached depending on user preference.
How it works:
This tuckable holster is designed so that the side of the holster facing outwards towards the waistband has an additional flap that enables the user to tuck their shirt between the outside of the holster and the inside of the flap. The holster waistband side has a soft (loop) velcro covering. The flap holster side has the denier covering like the inside of the holster. The outside of the flap (waistband side) has the non-slip rubber which enables the concealed carrier to prevent from over-tucking the shirt and pulling their shirt out with any drag.
- Draw side specific
- The outer skin is a rubberized non-slip fabric
- Inner padding provides comfort as well as retention for firearm
- Non-slip binding
- Smooth interior lining for a seamless draw
- Marine-grade thread
- Water-resistant / fire retardant / lightweight / durable
- The sweat shield option protects the user’s weapon from body oils and sweat as well as “hammer gouge” and similar irritations.
- The full sweat shield option offers full bodyside coverage to the firearm protecting it from body oil and sweat. Furthermore, it provides total coverage to the carrier from any contact with the firearm from any gouge from even the most unforgiving hammers and beavertails.
Now able to accommodate RMR!
Cleaning Instructions 1. Using a mild dish soap (Dawn or like soap) gently wash the exterior holster/product with a sponge or dishcloth
2. Rinse well with water and make sure excess soap is removed.
3. Let the holster/product air dry completely before use.
Learn more about our products and modification options on our PRODUCT INFO page.